The Content Of The Article:
Whether from basil, nuts or paprika - pesto not only tastes good with pasta, but also with meat, salads and soups. Here are 2 delicious recipes for Rucolapesto.
Pasta dishes are extremely popular. Not least because there is an almost infinite variety of preparation options. Noodles are especially tasty with a fresh pesto, which can be prepared very quickly and easily. The classics include, for example, the basil pesto and the spicy wild garlic pesto. They simply taste great and not only pep up noodles, but also dishes with meat or salads.
On the other hand, it is less well-known that lamb's lettuce and rocket can also be used to make tasty pestos, because the leaves are usually used for a salad. But believe us: Rucolapesto is not only very tasty, but also extremely healthy, because the valuable ingredients are not lost in the preparation. How easy this preparation is, these two tasty recipes show.
By the way: With arugula from the own bed, these pestos are also great homemade gifts from the garden.
Rucolapesto Recipe # 1
- 150 g of rocket
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 60 grams of walnuts
- 40 g of macadamia nuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Thoroughly clean the rocket and drain well in a colander.
- Heat a pan and briefly fry the whale and macadamia nuts in it without adding oil.
- Then mix all ingredients with a blender for about 60 seconds.
- Finally, add the rocket pesto and season with salt and pepper.
Rucolapesto Recipe # 2
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 g blanched almonds
- 100 g of rocket
- 50 g of curly parsley
- 200 ml of mild olive oil
- 50 g of Parmesan
- pepper from the grinder
- Wash the rocket and parsley and drain. In the meantime, peel the garlic cloves.
- Toast the almonds briefly without adding oil in a pan.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and process to a smooth mass.
- Finally, you can still season the pesto with pepper and sea salt.