The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- Preparation (preparation / preparation time: about 20 minutes)
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 1/2 cucumber
- 4 to 5 big tomatoes
- 2 handful of rocket
- 40 g salted pistachios
- 120 g Manchego in slices (Spanish hard cheese from sheep's milk)
- 80 g black olives
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 2 pinches of sugar
- Salt pepper
- about 400 g watermelon pulp
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: about 20 minutes)
1. Wash the cucumber, slice it.
2. Immerse the tomatoes in boiling water for about 30 seconds, rinse off with cold water, peel off the tomato skin. Slice the pulp. Wash the rocket.
3. Break the pistachio nuts from the shells. Break the cheese into bite-sized pieces.
4. Mix the olives, cucumber and tomatoes with vinegar and olive oil, season with sugar, salt and pepper, arrange in deep plates.
5. Slice the melon pulp. Spread the melon, cheese, pistachios and rocket over it and serve immediately.