The Content Of The Article:
The Kugelakazie also in small gardens or front gardens a wonderful eye catcher, which convinces by a white splendor.
LocationWho decides for a ball acacia in his garden, should pay attention to sufficient space. Because this tree is about five to six feet high and also correspondingly wide. However, the crown can be refined on a half-stem or high stem, which means that it no longer grows in height, but only expands in width. However, it must be expected that the crown itself grows very fast. In addition to the individually suitable space, the location for the ball acacia should also be sunny, because both direct sunlight and heat make the plant nothing. But she is quite sensitive to wind, especially the branches and branches are so filigree that they break quickly when air movements. The quality of the soil should be nutrient-rich and if possible even slightly calcareous.
plantsA ball acacia in the garden is not only an eye-catcher all year round, but also convinces by its unpretentiousness and its durability. Basically, it is important that the tree receives enough light and water to develop its unique beauty. In order for everyone in his garden or even on the terrace or balcony to be able to enjoy this easy-care tree, there are several options for selecting plants. However, it is important to pay heed to the appropriate specialist breeding from the plant trade or the garden trade. There is a ball acacia for your own garden in different variants, in addition to the root product, there are also specimens that grow in pots. Because of many advantages, the Kugelakazie is a popular tree for the garden, because it convinces through
- easy maintenance
- sunny location
- optical enlargement of the space
- several years of service life
In the first time after planting regular watering is very important, from the firm rooting, the ball acacia itself can provide itself with water and nutrients from the soil itself.
In pots - trinket for the terraceSimilar to garden acacias, these plants behave when kept in pots. They are a real gem for any terrace or ever so small balcony, especially since in June, the flowers are simply gorgeous. In addition, a strong, but still pleasant fragrance spreads. The soil around the acacia trees is mostly dotted with tiny petals. It is especially important for potted acacia in pots to have sufficient light and heat, but extensive fertilization or regular repotting is hardly necessary. However, it is important to regularly cut back ball acacia in the pot - this is the only way the tree remains compact and resilient and can even be hibernated outdoors.
But beware: Children and pets should be kept away from the plant parts of the Kugelakazie, since these are all poisonous. This also applies to the ball acacia when it grows in the garden.
pruningIn order to bring the ball acacia in shape or to curb their height growth, we recommend a regular pruning. In most cases, however, this does not have to be too radical, which is why it is also referred to simply as Auslichten. It is important that damaged or sick branches are cut off or sawed off directly at the base. If this affects the spherical shape of the tree, you can fix it simply by cutting a few more branches in the same way. If branches are damaged by storms or storms, the tree can be significantly affected.
To prevent the branch from breaking off completely, the ball acacia must be completely shortened. This must be done until a stable weight again arises and no risk of breakage of the branches is given. If, as a result, shoots develop on the shortened branch, they must be completely removed! This is the only way to ensure that the original spherical shape, which ultimately ensures the stability of the tree, has been restored.
The acacia is best cut at the end of winter when the first shoots become visible. Among other things, this has the advantage that the appearance of the Kugelakazie is only very briefly impaired. On the other hand, those who do not bother unkemptly pruned and truncated branches can, in principle, work the whole year round, except in spring, with saw and pruning shears of his ball acacia. Except in this case, of course, is the case that the tree is infected by pests. Then a radical cut must be made immediately.
Worth knowing soon
A ball acacia is a beautiful eye-catcher in every garden. The tree convinces as a design element and adapts to all styles of garden design. The filigree foliage of the ball acacia makes it appear graceful and fragile. The trees are most suitable for smaller gardens, but also for suburban gardens in cities. They draw attention to themselves, so you can plant them wonderfully in places that you want to distract the view: A gray wall, a place in the garden, which is otherwise not very well maintained. What is striking is the tree.
- In June, when the acacia flower, it seems to be snowing. The soil around the trees is white from the tiny petals that fall down.
- Their flowers hang down in long flower clusters, their scent is strong, but is perceived as very pleasant.
- The ball acacia is as good on the ground as no claims, being sensitive on wet, heavy soils, but such soils are not tolerated by any plant.
- The Kugelakazie grows even on dry, barren soil, the main thing, it gets enough light and heat. Everything else does not seem to matter to her.
- Ball acacias can also be kept in buckets very well, they are an asset to any small terrace.
- If you cut back the crown regularly, the tree remains compact.
- Because acacia trees make a very lush crown, they make every small garden look bigger, which is probably the reason why these trees are often found in the front gardens.
- But ball acacias are also wonderful as avenue trees, or as an eye-catcher in parks and other green spaces.
- You can easily reach a height of about 6 meters, also the width of the crown can be these dimensions.
- It tolerates a vigorous pruning before budding in spring.
- Despite their beauty, however, it should be noted that all parts of the plant of the ball acacia are poisonous.