The Content Of The Article:
Painting the bathroom - what color?Almost Japanese seems to be a bathroom, which is deliberately reserved in the color combination. Despite everything but very lively.
Such a room is determined by bright lime green and wool white. Sulfur yellow and perhaps a picture wallpaper, which unites all the colors of the room in a stubby way, provide for small nuances.
Friendly and comfortable, but despite the cool pastel shades not cold acting is a bathroom in soft summer nuances. Such a bath is determined by colors such as lilac and milk white. A cool mint green and a soft vanilla yellow bring the desired splash of color into the picture.
Contrast autumn colors
A normal bath becomes a real gem with a daring combination of strongly contrasting fall colors. The required colors are: bright fir green and a dove blue. Such a color combination results in an iridescent wall paint due to the different tones. A baroque touch is achieved through expressive rose gold.
Winter colors are lively
The winter colors blue-gray and snow-white result in a subtle color background for lively accent colors. So
Sun yellow, pink, azure or lagoon green have a grandiose splash of color. This way, a cool ambience can be skilfully spiced up without much effort, without the color concept tipping over.
The right color for ceilings, walls and floors
- Dark colors make rooms smaller, ceilings look lower.
- Bright colors expand; Rooms look bigger, ceilings appear higher.
- The cold of blue tones leaves the
Impression of width arise. Walls or ceiling appear visually.
- Warm colors with a clear proportion of red have the opposite effect. They come to meet us, in strong nuances they seem to jump us almost.
- Warm yellow nuances are less aggressive than red. Even patterns change the room look
- Large patterns: a large pattern on the back wall, shrinking and shortening a bathroom and attracting attention.
- Small patterns: widen and enlarge small bathrooms, especially if they are decorated in light tones.
- Cross stripes: widen the walls and make the bathroom look lower. On the back wall they shorten the space.
- Long stripes: extend a wall, making the bathroom look higher. The wider the stripes, the stronger the effect.