The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 4 little beetroot
- 2 chicory
- 1 pear
- 2 handful of rocket
- 60 g walnut kernels
- 120 g of feta
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of liquid honey
- Salt, pepper from the mill
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons rapeseed oil
1. Wash beetroot, steam for about 30 minutes, quench, peel and cut into slices. Wash the chicory, clean it, cut out the stalk and divide the shoots into individual leaves.
2. Wash and halve the pear, cut out the core and cut the halves into small slits. Wash the rocket, clean, spin dry and pluck less. Roughly chop walnuts.
3. Place all salad ingredients on a plate or plates and crumble feta on top.
4. For the dressing, mix lemon juice with vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, coriander and oil and season to taste. Drizzle the sauce over the salad. Serve the salad as a starter or small snack.
Tip: Beetroot colors extremely! Therefore, when peeling necessarily wear an apron and best disposable gloves. In addition, you should not use a wooden board when cutting.