The Content Of The Article:
Recipe for 4 persons or 2 glasses à 400 ml, preparation / preparation time: 80 minutes
- 200 g of red prayers
- 1/4 stick cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 40 g peeled walnut kernels
- 250 g ricotta
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Salt, pepper from the mill
1. Wash the beetroots, place in a saucepan, cover with water. Add cinnamon stick, fennel seeds and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Boil everything and sauté over medium heat for about 45 minutes.
2. Drain the red beetroot, allow to cool, peel, dice and finely puree with lemon juice.
3. Roast the nuts brown in a hot pan without fat, remove, chop and add to the beetroot puree.
4. Add ricotta and parsley, puree everything once more. Season with salt and pepper, fill in a clean glass with screw cap. The spread is stable in the refrigerator for about 1 week.