The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 1 strudel or 4 people)
- 600 g of broccoli
- 150 g radish
- 40 g pistachio nuts
- 100 g of creme fraiche
- pepper and salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 100 g of grated mozzarella
- some flour
- 1 packet of strudel dough
- 50 g of liquid butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200° C top and bottom heat, cover a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Wash broccoli, divide into small florets, peel stalk and dice small. Blanch the roses and the stalk in boiling salted water for about 4 minutes, drain.
3. Peel the radish, cut it lengthwise into thin slices and cut into thin strips.
4. Chop the pistachios roughly. Mix crème fraîche with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix broccoli with mozzarella, pistachios and radish.
5. Roll out the strudel dough on a flour cloth, brush with butter, spread the crème fraîche on the lower half. Distribute the broccoli mixture on it, smash bottom and edges, roll up with the cloth.
6. Place the strudel with the seam side down on the baking sheet, brush with remaining butter. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until golden brown.