The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 1 box, 30 cm long)
- Preparation (preparation / preparation time about 100 minutes)
Ingredients for the recipe (for 1 box, 30 cm long)
For the cake:
- soft butter and crumbs for the box shape
- 350 g carrots
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 80 ml of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 100 g of flour
- 100 g of ground hazelnuts
- 50 g of chopped walnuts
- 60 g raisins
- 1 untreated orange (juice and zest)
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
For the cream:
- 250 g of powdered sugar
- 150 g cream cheese
- 50 g of soft butter
Preparation (preparation / preparation time about 100 minutes)
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C convection oven, brush the tin with butter and sprinkle with crumbs.
2. Peel carrots and grate.
3. Put sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Add oil, baking powder, flour, walnuts, raisins, orange juice, eggs and salt. Mix everything together. Carrot, fill the dough in the prepared baking pan.
4. Bake in preheated oven for about 50 minutes (chopstick sample). Allow to cool in the mold.
5. For the cream, mix the icing sugar, cream cheese and the soft butter in a bowl with the hand mixer until creamy. Remove the cake from the mold, spread with cream and garnish with orange zest.
Tip: If the carrots are very juicy, you should omit the orange juice or supplement the dough with 50 to 75 g of flour.