The Content Of The Article:
Many hobby gardeners avoid using chemicals in the garden. And that's just as well! Because chemical substances have no place in nature.
Here is our advice:
- Always choose the right location for your plants. If you plant sunbathers in the shade or prefer flowers that prefer the shade to the sun, you will find that the plants get sick faster.
- Pay attention to the soil conditions. Not every plant can handle the same soil. Some need sandy soil, the next loamy and some others a humus rich soil. Do not pay attention to such important things, diseases can arise.
- Who loosens and fertilizes the soil regularly, which prevents many diseases.
- Those who regularly cut, shape and thin their plants have healthier plants because they can detect diseases and pests more quickly.
- Always work with clean tools and equipment that is intact.
- Aids such as glue rings on the tree, nets against vermin and snails or even the use of nematodes or parasitic wasps are always allowed!
If you keep your garden in order and pay attention to a few tips, you do not need any chemistry at all.