The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 8 to 10 small Gugelhupfförmchen, à 100 ml content)
- Preparation (preparation / preparation time: 80 minutes)
Ingredients for the recipe (for 8 to 10 small Gugelhupfförmchen, à 100 ml content)
- Soft butter and flour
- 300 g dark chocolate couverture
- 100 g of butter
- 1 untreated orange
- 100 g macadamia nuts
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 125 g of sugar
- 1/2 tonka bean
- 125 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of chilli powder
- 100 ml of milk
- 12 small chili peppers
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: 80 minutes)
1. Butter out the molds, dust with flour.
2. Chop 100 g chocolate, melt with butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir to a smooth mass, allow to cool.
3. Wash orange hot, dry, finely wipe off some peel. Carefully cut off the remaining skin with a knife (without white skin!), Cut into fine strips, set aside.
4. Chop nuts. Preheat oven to 200° C top and bottom heat.
5. Stir eggs with sugar until foamy. Rub the tonka bean, stir it with the fine orange grated underneath the egg mass. Stir in chocolate butter.
6. Mix flour with baking soda, baking soda, salt and chilli powder. Mix flour mixture alternately with milk under the dough, add nuts.
7. Fill the dough into little molds, bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the molds, then remove.
8. Blanch the orange zest briefly in hot water, pat dry on kitchen paper.
9. Chop 200g of couverture, melt over hot water. Wash chilies. Glaze the goulash with chocolate coating, garnish with orange zest and chillies.