The Content Of The Article:
conditions of participation
Gustav-the-Garden-Pig-Raffle on the Facebook page of MEIN - Urban Gardening
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the competitions on the Facebook page MEIN - Urban Gardening of Burda Senator Verlag GmbH, Hubert-Burda-Platz 1, 77652 Offenburg. By participating in the raffle, the participant accepts these conditions of participation.
2. The competition is an online offer of the Burda Senator Verlag GmbH and is carried out on the Facebook page MY - Urban Gardening. The competition may also be advertised in other media by Hubert Burda Media (eg magazines, websites, social media channels). This contest is not affiliated with Facebook and is in no way sponsored, sponsored or organized by Facebook.
3. Participation is by commenting on the Facebook page MY - Urban Gardening. The winners will be determined by chance. Each user can only participate once. Multiple comments lead to exclusion from the raffle.
4. The competition of MEIN - Urban Gardening starts on 22.02.2018 and ends on 27.02.2018 at 23:59. 5x Gustav the garden pig will be raffled. The draw and announcement of the winners will take place on Wednesday, 28.02.2018.
5. Participation is open to natural persons over 18 years of age living in Germany (hereinafter referred to as "participants") who accept these terms and conditions. Participation is free and in no way dependent on the purchase of a good or the use of a service.
6. Employees of the Hubert Burda Media Group (hereinafter referred to as "Employees"), the competition partners (eg sponsors or companies which have made the prizes available), the companies affiliated with these within the meaning of §§ 15 et seq their relatives and service providers are excluded from participation.
7. Raffle clubs, automated entries on raffle robots as well as deliberate misrepresentations and entries with so-called "disposable e-mail addresses" are also inadmissible. The action is only valid in Germany.
8. The legal recourse is excluded.
9. Non-eligible participants are not eligible to participate in the prize. Influencing equal opportunities through technical manipulation, the transmission of false personal data or a similar serious violation lead to - possibly subsequent - exclusion from participation and the right to profit.
10. On February 28, 2018, all winners will be randomly selected by the editorial team. The winners will be announced on Facebook and notified via Facebook messenger message to the specified Facebook profile by the editor. If the winner can not be reached on the given Facebook profile, the prize will be forfeited. For all winnings, the transfer to third parties is not possible. A cash payment is also not possible.
11. Burda Senator Verlag GmbH reserves the right, in particular for technical reasons, to limit the accessibility of the competition or suspend it for a temporary period. There are no claims against Burda Senator Verlag GmbH. The Burda Senator Verlag GmbH is not liable for material and / or legal defects in the prices.
12. In the event of a win, Burda Senator Verlag GmbH may name the participants' Facebook names (eg on the Facebook page MY - Urban Gardening) and pass on this information to the raffle partner.
13. The indication of personal data (name and address) is required in the aftermath for a smooth running of the raffle. By participating, you agree that your data may be collected, processed, used and stored by Burda Senator Verlag GmbH for the performance of the prize draw and, if applicable, for the transmission of the prize in consideration of the BDSG. Incidentally, our data protection conditions apply.
If you have questions or comments, please contact [email protected] or by post
Burda Senator Verlag GmbH
Hubert Burda 1st place
As of: February 2018
The Burda Senator Verlag GmbH created the Facebook offer of MEIN - Urban Gardening. In the following, we would like to briefly outline how Burda Senator Verlag GmbH stands for data protection, how we protect data and what it means to use our personalisable services. Basically, our attitude is that privacy is paramount. That is why it is a matter of course for us to comply with the legal provisions on data protection. In addition, it is important to us that winners know at all times when we store what data and how we use it.
What is personal data?
Personal data is all information about personal and factual circumstances of a particular or identifiable person. This includes information and information such as name, address or other postal address as well as the telephone number. The Facebook account name and e-mail address are also included if they have such a reference to the name, so that the winners are identifiable. Information that does not help identify identity is not included.
When and where are personal data collected and stored?
The Burda Senator Verlag GmbH always asks for name, address and other necessary information, if z. B. one of our personalized or interactive services is used or the user wants to register for this, for example to order a newsletter to participate in a raffle or possibly retrieve affordable content in the future. In this case, the personal data required for the respective service and its personalization are queried. In individual cases an additional informed consent is requested. All personal information is stored by Burda Senator Verlag GmbH on a specially protected server and used only for the purposes that were disclosed to us.
For the transfer of personal data to third parties:
Burda Senator Verlag GmbH uses personal information only within the company and only passes it on to companies that are involved in the fulfillment of the concluded contracts or otherwise in the provision of services. Otherwise, personal information will not be disclosed to third parties if no express consent has been given or we are required to surrender, for example due to a court order or an official order.
Collection and processing of user information in pseudonymised form:
Burda Senator Verlag GmbH or marketers commissioned by the company collect demographic data (ie information on age, gender, place of residence, income, occupation, training, etc.) of users of various services and information about their internet usage. However, the demographic data and the information about the user behavior are stored separately under a pseudonym from the associated personal information. A pseudonym is a label that replaces the name or other identifying features and excludes identification of the individual and inferences about a particular person.
By collecting such information, Burda Senator Verlag GmbH pursues two goals: Firstly, we want to be able to provide users of our websites tailor-made online services with the contents and services that are relevant to them and of interest to them. This gives us the opportunity to offer more individual (but not individualized) content, both in editorial and advertising terms, and thus increase the personal use value within our online offers. On the other hand, we want to enable our advertisers to reach the right target group as accurately as possible and without large wastage. The Burda Senator Verlag GmbH publishes z. For example, generalized user statistics (e.g., "70% use the online offering XY") to represent and describe our services to potential partners, advertisers, and other interlocutors, or to use them for other legitimate purposes. By pseudonymizing and anonymizing the information gained, however, the privacy remains protected at all times, because the information does not allow conclusions to be drawn about individual persons. The winners are entitled to request information about the data stored under their pseudonym at any time. Furthermore, the winners are entitled to object to the creation of a user profile at any time with effect for the future.
Information and right of objection:
The winners may at any time, free of charge and without delay, request information about the data stored about their respective person. In addition, winners have the right at any time to object to the continued use of their personal information for the future. For this purpose, a valid proof must be provided that it is their account. Burda Senator Verlag GmbH reserves the right to provide this information electronically.
If you want to appeal by post, please write to:
Burda Senator Verlag GmbH.
Hubert Burda 1st place
Subject to change:
Offenburg, February 2018
Disclaimer: Facebook is in no way in connection with this competition.