The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for 4 persons)
- 100 g of floury-boiled potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 400 g pumpkin meat (butternut or hokkaido pumpkin)
- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic,
- about 15 g of fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp butter
- about 600 ml vegetable broth
- 150 g cream
- Salt, cayenne, nutmeg
- 1-2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, chopped and roasted
- 4 tsp pumpkin seed oil
1. Peel potatoes and carrots, dice roughly. Also chop pumpkin meat. Wash spring onions, clean and cut into rings.
2. Peel garlic and ginger, chop finely and fry in butter until buttery with the spring onions. Add the pumpkin, potato and carrot cubes and steam briefly. Pour the stock and gently simmer the vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Add the cream and finely puree the soup. Depending on the desired consistency add some broth or let the soup simmer. Finally, season with salt, cayenne pepper and nutmeg.
4. Spread the soup on preheated soup cups, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, drizzle with pumpkin seed oil and serve immediately.