The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 4 cucumbers
- 1 handful of dill
- 1 to 2 stems of lemon balm
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 250 g yoghurt
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 50 g of dried tomatoes (in oil)
- Dill tips for garnish
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil to dribble
1. Wash the cucumbers, peel them, cut the ends, halve lengthways and scrape out the seeds. Chop the meat roughly. Wash dill and lemon balm, shake dry and chop. Halve the avocado, remove the kernel, remove the pulp from the skin.
2. Puree the cucumber cubes, avocado, chopped herbs, lemon juice and yoghurt in a blender or with a blender. Gradually add about 200 milliliters of cold water until the soup has reached the desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Keep cool until served.
3. Drain the tomatoes and cut into thin strips. Put the cucumber and avocado soup in deep plates for serving, sprinkle with tomato strips and dill tips and grind a little bit of pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately.