The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for four people)
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150 g chickpeas (tin)
- 2 tablespoons light peanut oil
- 80 g salted peanut kernels
- about 125 ml of vegetable cream (alternatively whipped cream)
- 1 dash of lime juice
- 2 large cucumbers
1. Wash spinach, spin dry and chop finely. Peel garlic.
2. Drain the chickpeas, rinse and place in the blender. Add peanut oil, 1 to 2 tablespoons peanuts, spinach and garlic.
3. Puree and pour in the cream until a creamy sauce has formed. Season with salt, pepper and lime juice.
4. Wash the cucumbers, cut into spaghetti with the spiral cutter. Spread on four plates and drizzle with the sauce, sprinkle with peanuts and serve.