The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- Butter for the mold
- 3 bars of celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 120 g bacon (diced)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves
- 1 roll of puff pastry from the refrigerated rack
- 2 handfuls of watercress
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar, 4 tbsp olive oil
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: 40 minutes)
1. Preheat the oven to 200° C circulating air. A tin Tarteform (diameter 20 centimeters, with lifting bottom) butter.
2. Wash celery, clean, cut into pieces of three to four centimeters in length.
3. Heat the butter in a pan. Fry the celery together with the bacon for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add thyme and season with pepper.
4. Unpack the puff pastry and cut it round in the diameter of the tart pan. Spread the pan contents in the pan and cover with the puff pastry.
5. Bake in the oven until golden brown for 20 to 25 minutes, then immediately tumble.
6. Wash the watercress, shake it dry and mix with vinegar and olive oil. Distribute on the tart and serve. You can also serve a green cress salad at will.