The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 350 g brown lentils
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 medium sized zucchini
- 2 large eggplants
- olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 g ripe tomatoes
- Salt, pepper from the mill
- Nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 handfuls of basil leaves
- 150 g Parmesan (freshly grated)
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: 95 minutes)
1. Put washed lentils in a saucepan, add double the amount of water, add salt, vinegar and cook over medium heat for about 40 minutes.
2. Wash zucchini and aubergines and slice lengthwise into 3 to 4 mm thick slices.
3. Preheat the oven to 200° C top and bottom heat.
4. Spread the courgette and aubergine slices on two baking sheets covered with baking paper, salt them lightly, drizzle with a little oil and cook in the hot oven for about 20 minutes.
5. Peel the onion and garlic, finely chop.
6. Wash tomatoes, blanch in boiling water for about 1 minute, then skin, cut into small pieces.
7. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil, fry garlic and onion in a glassy sauce, add tomatoes and cook over medium heat for about 6 minutes. If necessary, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water. Stir in the lentils, simmer briefly and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice.
8. Wash basil leaves and pat dry. Do not switch off the oven.
9. Layer the fried zucchini and aubergine slices and the lentil bolognese in a casserole dish greased with 2 tablespoons of oil. Sprinkle individual layers with parmesan and cover with basil. Finish with Parmesan. Gratin the lasagne in the hot oven for about 25 minutes.