The Content Of The Article:
A swimming pond is probably the dream of every garden owner: you can not only look at the pond and enjoy this biotope, you can also swim in it, ideally.
- goldfish - 60 to 100 cm (are also smaller) rakes the pond bottom strong, very voracious, responsible for any amount of droppings in the water, propagates rapidly
- grass carp - to 100 cm, eats the whole pond vegetation, digs up the soil
- Trout - up to 40 cm, preferably flowing waters
- crucian - multiplies rapidly, also feeds on lack of food
- Dwarf and cat catfish - up to 40 cm, very voracious and nocturnal, you hardly see
- sturgeon - up to 500 cm, is very large and requires a lot of space, strong urge to move
A swimming pond is great, even with fish. However, it should be properly planned and built and also be big enough. The best way to get advice, so you later have a lot of fun while splashing and watching fish.