The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 shallot
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Salt pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bars of white asparagus
- 2 handful of rocket
- 1 handful of dandelion leaves
- 3 to 4 stems dill
- 3 to 4 stems of sage
- 16 mini mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 80 g breadcrumbs (Panko)
- Vegetable oil for frying
1. Peel grapefruit and the white skin and cut out the fillets. Squeeze juice from the fruit remains and catch. Finely chop the shallot, mix with fruit juice, sugar, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil.
2. Peel asparagus, cut off woody ends. Plan the raw sticks lengthwise into very thin slices. Mix with the grapefruit fillets under the dressing.
3. Wash the rocket, dandelion and dill, shake dry and pluck small. Sage sage, streak the leaves from the stems.
4. Drain mozzarella, season with salt and pepper. Wrap each ball in a sage leaf. In flour, then turn into egg and finally in the breadcrumbs. Fry the remaining sage leaves in hot oil (about 170° C) until crispy. Drain on kitchen paper.
5. Bake mozzarella in hot fat until golden brown for two to three minutes. Drain on kitchen paper.
6. Mix the dandelion, rocket and dill with asparagus and grapefruit salad, arrange with mozzarella on plates. Serve garnished with fried sage.