The Content Of The Article:
Geraniums are balcony and window plants that are very popular. However, not only with us humans, also pests like mushrooms and larvae like the Geranien very gladly. Therefore, the flowers should be examined regularly and treated if necessary, Pay attention to the following features:
- Brown pustules on the underside of the leaves indicates rust.
- If the coating is not brown, but gray, it may be gray mold.
- If cork-like stains occur, then the water supply is too high.
- If there are holes in the leaves, butterfly larvae may be responsible for this.
And you can do that against:
- Pour less, especially if the humidity is already quite high anyway.
- Cut out affected leaves generously so that the fungus or mold does not spread to the rest of the plant.
- Simply collect and dispose of butterfly larvae.
With these measures, you will get great geraniums, which will give you a lot of pleasure.