The Content Of The Article:
Geraniums can be found in almost every apartment and almost every balcony or terrace. There are a variety of varieties and a variety of colors. And even scented geraniums are available in stores. Geraniums are flowers that are stored cool and dark in winter and pruned in spring. They come then again and again and delight with lush flowers. Who wants, who can geraniums also yourself multiplywithout having to buy them.
That's how it works:
- Just cut off an approximately 5 centimeters long shoot tip, which must have no flowers.
- From this shoot tip remove the lower leaves, only the upper two to three remain.
- Now these tips come in potting soil. Make sure that the tip is placed in the ground only so far that the leaves are not covered, as they can rot otherwise.
- Keep the cuttings warm and pour them neatly.
- After six weeks, roots have formed.
- Next spring, they can then be converted into independent and larger pots.