The Content Of The Article:
Most gardens have one, two or more lavender bushes. Over the years, they grow into large shrubs with numerous flowers. These can be used in many ways. Lavender is suitable for the extraction of valuable oil, for soap production, for the expulsion of mosquitoes and moths and in medicine for calming, falling asleep and for disinfection.
Lavender pillows spread a pleasant scent in the room and should provide peace and relaxation. On a lavender pillows it fits in well. Usually you put a small lavender pillow under the pillow.
Lavender oil works best. When buying make sure that it is "real lavender".
- Lavender dissolves fears
- calmed down
- reduces stress
- strengthens the nerves
- brightens the mood
- helps against insomnia and irritability
- reduces stress
- Relieves anxiety
- You use the oil three times a day. Mix 2 to 5 drops of oil with a little honey and put in a cup of tea or water (lukewarm) and drink.
- For ablutions and wound dressing, add about 20 drops in boiled water, stir.
- For rubbing, one uses 5 to 10% oil, e.g. in lung diseases.
- In the fragrance lamp, mix about 5 drops of oil with water.
- Lavender tea from 2 teaspoons of dried lavender flowers per cup with boiling water. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to the bathwater, depending on how intense the smell is.
- It is ideal to place pillows on or beside his pillow. By their own body heat, the essential oils are brought to development.
- Now and then you should knead the pillow so that it continues to work.
- After a year, it should be refilled.
- In June and August the flowers are collected.
- It is only harvested when the flower has fully risen. So the stems can be dried well together with Blütenrispe. Flower color and active ingredients are retained.
- The stems are cut under the first pair of leaves, tied together and hung with the flowers down to dry.
- Only hang in a dry, airy and dark room!
- Lavender flowers must dry for at least one week after cutting.
- The most suitable is cotton fabric.
- Sewn with tight stitches so that no flowers can fall out.
- 10 x 10 cm, the pillow should be big.
- You sew only 3 pages together. To do this, fold the fabric upside down and sew together.
- Turn the pillows over and fill with lavender.
- Now sew the last page.