The Content Of The Article:
The right time to completely rebuild a lawn is in the spring between the months of March and April. But even in the summer you can start a sowing and the Create lawn again.
However, preparation for the later lawn is very important. Only when the soil is well prepared, the lawn can grow and thrive permanently.
- The first thing you need to do is clear the area completely of weeds and dig it up.
- Then the area is straightened and you have to use a rake to remove the big stones. These could interfere with lawn mowing later and the lawn will not spread evenly enough.
- If you want a clean surface, you should sieve the soil again and also free it from the small stones.
- Only then can the small grass seeds be brought to the surface.
- If you sprinkle a small layer of soil over it, then the seeds are also protected from the birds.
- If weeds form during this time, this must be removed immediately. Only then will you get a new and beautiful lawn.
That's why a lot of planning and preparation are required before you lay down a lawn.