The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 3 untreated lemons
- 80 g of sugar
- 80 ml of dry white wine
- 1 egg white
- 4 to 6 shoot tips of honeydew melon or pineapple sage
1. Wash lemons hot and dry. Peel the peel from a fruit with a zestzer in thin strips. Rub the peel of the remaining lemons finely and squeeze out the fruit.
2. Boil sugar, lemon, 200 ml of water and wine in a saucepan while stirring. With the hob off, pull for five minutes and allow to cool. Then pour through a sieve into a bowl.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Add lemon juice to the wine stock and stir in, top with egg whites. Put the mass in a flat metal bowl and freeze for about four hours in the freezer. In between, stir vigorously with a fork, so that the finest possible ice crystals are formed.
4. Wash the oil leaves, peel off leaves and flowers, pat dry and set aside.
5. Just before serving, remove the sorbet from the freezer, allow to thaw slightly and fill it with about half of the four small glasses. Place a few sage leaves and lemon zest on top, then cut off the remaining sorbet with an ice cream scoop and put the balls in the jars. Serve garnished with remaining sage leaves, flowers and lemon zest.