The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 500 g of broccoli
- 400 g linguine or spaghetti
- 40 g of dried tomatoes (in oil)
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g walnut kernels
- 1 untreated organic lemon
- 20 g of butter
- pepper from the grinder
1. Wash and clean the broccoli, cut the florets from the stalk and leave to whole or halve, depending on size. Peel off the stalk and cut into bite-sized pieces. Cook noodles in salted water until firm. Three to four minutes before the end of the cooking time, add the broccoli to the noodles and cook with them. Drain off and drain well.
2. Drain the oil from the tomatoes and finely chop the tomatoes. Wash, clean and grate the courgettes. Peel and chop the garlic clove, also chop the walnut kernels. Wash the lemon hot and thinly slice the peel with the zestzer. Then squeeze the juice.
3. Fry the zucchini with the garlic and walnuts in hot butter for three to four minutes. Add the tomatoes, the lemon peel and a portion of the juice. Add pasta and broccoli. Mix all ingredients well, season again with lemon juice, salt and pepper and serve immediately.