The Content Of The Article:
Some people swear by the lunar calendar and align their lives as far as possible. Others believe that life after the moon is humbug. However, it is indisputable that its power of attraction is strong enough to trigger the tides, that is, ebb and flow, and even to determine their height. So why should not he also have a decisive influence on our own lives - and that, depending on their distance and position to Earth, to varying extents.
Depending on which zodiac sign the moon is currently standing in, it influences our actions and well-being. The zodiac signs are assigned to the four elements water, earth, fire and air (represented by colored lines)
The lunar calendar is based on the so-called zodiac, which spans the earth like a gigantic band. For a cycle through all twelve signs, the moon needs about 27.5 days. And because the zodiac signs are assigned to four different elements, the moon travels through each element three times a month as it travels through the zodiac signs:
- - Aries, Leo and Sagittarius belong to the element Fire
- - Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn to Element Earth
- - Gemini, Libra and Aquarius to element air
- - Cancer, scorpion and fish to element water
On its way through the zodiac, the moon activates each of these elements three times, with the result that the associated forces are also activated and influence our lives.
In the garden and in agriculture
According to the lunar calendar, if possible, harvest days should be harvested while the moon is in an ascent phase
In the field of gardening or agriculture, for example, the elements influence the sowing, planting and harvesting of the various plants:
- - Fruit plants such as beans, peas, corn, tomatoes, pumpkins, zucchini, all fruits and berries belong to the animal signs Aries, Leo and Sagittarius, which in turn are assigned to the element of fire
- - Root plants such as radishes, beetroot, celery, salsify, carrots, potatoes and onions belong to bull, virgin and ibex, which are assigned to the element earth
- - Flowering plants such as sunflower, poppy, dandelion, but also vegetables such as artichokes, cauliflower or broccoli are Zwilling, Libra and Aquarius assigned and thus belong to the element of air
- - Leafy plants such as spinach, parsley, basil or all types of lettuce belong to cancer, scorpion and fish and thus to the element of water
If the moon now enters one of the signs of the zodiac during the orbit, it activates the corresponding element and thus favors the cultivation or harvest of the respective plants.
The lunar calendar and the moon phases
However, a good lunar calendar is not only directed by the passage of the moon through the signs of the zodiac, but also by the different phases of the moon. For the moon moves within about a month from the lowest point in the constellation Sagittarius to the highest point in the constellation Gemini and back again. Depending on the state, he becomes the sun from the new moon to the full moon and again to the new moon, thus influencing various works in the garden:
As he ascends towards the constellation of Gemini, the moon wanders through the zodiac signs Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio. He pulls the sap from the lower parts of the plants in the upper, so this time is well suited for the harvest or the canning of fruits and vegetables.
If the moon wanders through the zodiac signs of Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries and Taurus as it descends from the highest point, water and nutrients will revert to the submerged part of the earth, the roots. Therefore, this time is particularly good for harvesting root plants or the pruning of perennials or hedges, which then lose less sap. Even sick or weak plants will get healthy and strong faster with a little care at this time. And also our body reacts to the moon. The best days to cut your hair are, for example, Leo or Jungfrau days. If they cut on days when the moon is decreasing, the hair grows closer, it increases, they grow faster and healthier.
Granted, there is still no scientific proof of the accuracy of the lunar calendar and its impact on us, our bodies and plants. It is still worth a try. So just test if they harvest more or have thicker hair after cutting. You can orient yourself, for example, on the lunar calendar for gardeners of Mein or on the general lunar calendar of mondkalender-tagesempfehlung.de