The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for four people)
- 250 g of floury-boiled potatoes
- 400 g parsley roots
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 handfuls of leaf parsley
- 1 to 1.5 l of vegetable broth
- 2 slices of mixed bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150 g cream
1. Peel potatoes and parsley roots, dice small. Peel onion, finely chop. Sauté in a large saucepan in hot oil until glassy.
2. Rip the parsley, pluck leaves from the stems. Add stalks to the onions. Add the potatoes and parsley roots, add the broth. Let simmer gently for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Chop the parsley leaves roughly, put aside for garnish. Unbork the bread, dice it small. Heat the butter in a pan, add the bread cubes, and press in the peeled garlic. Fry to crispy croutons. Season with a little salt, remove from the pan.
4. Add the parsley leaves to the soup, puree. Stir in the cream, boil once, remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve sprinkled with parsley and croutons.