The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 400 g parsnips
- 400 g of carrots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 50 g of butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 250 ml vegetable broth
- 150 g cream
- Salt pepper
- 100 g of nutmeg mixture
1. Peel the parsnips and carrots, halve lengthwise and cut into pieces about four centimeters long. Cut the garlic into thin slices.
2. Heat the sunflower oil, cook the parsnips and carrots until firm. Then add the garlic and the chopped rosemary and fry briefly. Then put everything in a casserole dish.
3. Heat the butter, add flour and sauté for a few minutes. Add the vegetable stock and cream while stirring and simmer for about five minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the sauce over the vegetables, roughly chop the nutmeg mixture and sprinkle over it. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees (convection, middle rack) for 25 to 30 minutes.