The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
For the dough:
- 1/2 cube of fresh yeast (21 g)
- 400 g of flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Flour for the work surface
For the pesto:
- 40 g pine nuts
- 2 to 3 handfuls of fresh herbs (eg basil, mint, parsley)
- 80 ml of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan
- Salt pepper
- 300 g of creme fraiche
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt, pepper from the mill
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 yellow tomatoes
- 12 slices of bacon (if you do not like it that way, just leave the bacon)
Preparation (preparation / preparation time 2 1/2 hours)
1. Dissolve the yeast in 200 ml lukewarm water. Mix the flour with salt, pile on a work surface, press a trough in the middle. Pour in yeast water and oil, knead with your hands to a smooth dough.
2. Knead about 10 minutes on a floured work surface, put it back in the bowl, let it rest for one hour in a warm place.
3. For the pesto, roast pine nuts in a pan until light brown. Rinse herbs, peel off leaves, add to blender. Add pine nuts, mince everything. Allow oil to flow until creamy. Mix in Parmesan, season with salt and pepper.
4. Stir crème fraîche with lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth. Wash cherry tomatoes and cut in half.
5. Wash yellow tomatoes, slice. Halve the bacon strips in each case, leave them to crisp in a pan, drain on kitchen paper.
6. Preheat the oven to 220° C top and bottom heat, insert baking trays.
7. Knead dough again, divide into four equal portions, roll out on thinly floured work surface to thin pizzas, form a thicker edge. Put two pizzas on a baking paper.
8. Coat the pizzas with the crème fraîche, cover with yellow tomatoes. Spread cherry tomatoes and bacon on top, bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. To serve with pesto drizzle, pepper, garnish with mint.