The Content Of The Article:
Leaves speak their own language, especially when they are ill. With the help of our features, you can correctly interpret plant diseases.
Here are 8 features that will help you interpret:
- The leaves of trees turn yellowish-green and form at the same time brown spots, a lack of magnesium is to blame. Fertilizing helps against it.
- If the leaves turn brown from the edge, potassium deficiency is probably to blame.
- If the leaves lighten and turn pale, then either the irrigation water is too hard or the plant suffers from iron deficiency.
- If the leaf margins turn brown, then different causes can be responsible for it. Too much water, too little water, too dry air, used up soil or over-fertilization.
- If only the tip of the blade turns brown, it is due to dry soil or too dry air.
- If the leaves turn yellow, the location is too cool or too dark, too much water is poured or the plant suffers from nitrogen deficiency.
- If you observe growths that look like cork stains, then an extreme temperature change is usually the fault. But too little light or too much water can be the cause.
- Rolled leaves are an indication of damage to the roots, too dry roots or too dry air.