The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- Preparation (preparation / preparation time: about 40 minutes)
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 500 g of floury-boiled potatoes
- about 600 ml vegetable broth
- 2 stalks of lemongrass
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- Salt, lemon juice, pepper
- 1 to 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 200 g white fish fillet (ready to cook)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut oil
- coriander leaves
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: about 40 minutes)
1. Wash, peel and dice the potatoes and bring to a boil in the vegetable broth. Cook gently for about 20 minutes.
2. Clean the lemongrass, squeeze it and bring it to the boil. When the potatoes are tender, remove the lemongrass and finely puree the soup.
3. Add the coconut milk, bring to the boil and season with ginger, salt, lemon juice and pepper. Add coconut flakes to taste.
4. Rinse the fish, pat dry and cut into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper, fry for about two minutes until golden brown in peanut oil in a hot, coated pan.
5. Fill the soup in preheated bowls, then place the fish on top and garnish with coriander leaves.
(If you prefer vegetarian, just leave the fish.)