The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 8 mini-pizzas)
- Preparation (preparation / preparation time: approx. 95 minutes)
- Alternative: Homemade wild garlic pesto
Ingredients for the recipe (for 8 mini-pizzas)
For the mini-pizzas
- 500 g potatoes (floury or predominantly solid)
- 220 g of flour and flour to work
- 1/2 cubes of fresh yeast (about 20 g)
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil and oil for the tin
- 150 g ricotta
- Salt pepper
For the pesto
- 100 g dandelion
- 1 garlic clove, 40 g Parmesan
- 30 g pine nuts
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Sugar, salt
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: approx. 95 minutes)
1. For the pizza dough, boil 200 g of washed potatoes in salted water for 20 to 30 minutes, drain and allow to cool. Peel potatoes, squeeze through a potato squeezer.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl and squeeze a bowl into the flour. Add yeast, sugar and 50 ml of lukewarm water to the dish and mix everything to a thick dough. Cover it in a warm place for ten minutes.
3. Add pressed potatoes, olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt to the batter, knead everything to a homogeneous dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes.
4. Peel and wash remaining potatoes (300 g), cut into thin slices. Preheat oven to 250° C. Brush two baking sheets thinly with oil.
5. Divide the dough into eight portions, each rolling out on a floured work surface. Place four mini pizzas on a tray. Spread the dough with ricotta and cover with potatoes. Lightly salt and pepper. Bake mini-pizzas in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until crisp.
6. Wash the dandelion for the pesto, finely chop it. Peel garlic, cut into thin slices. Grate cheese finely.
7. Lightly roast pine nuts in a pan without fat. Increase temperature, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, dandelion and garlic. Sauté briefly with stirring.
8. Dandelion mixture on a kitchen board, roughly chop. Then pour into a bowl, mix with grated cheese and the remaining olive oil. Season dandelion pesto with lemon juice, sugar and salt, serve to the mini-pizzas.
Alternative: Homemade wild garlic pesto
Also wild garlic is quickly processed into a delicious pesto. What you need and how it is done, we show you in the video.