The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- Preparation (preparation / preparation time: approx. 25 minutes)
- Radishes - spicy tubers
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 1 red radish
- 400 g of radish
- 1 red onion
- 1 to 2 handful of chervil
- 1 tbsp chive rolls
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 250 g ricotta
- Salt pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon abrasion of an organic lemon
- 4 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp medium hot mustard
- 1 pinch of sugar
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: approx. 25 minutes)
1. Wash the radish and radishes. Leave some radishes at the radishes as desired. Finely slice half of the radishes and whole radish.
2. Remove the onion and cut into fine rings.
3. Break off the chervil, shake dry and finely chop the half. Add the ricotta with chives and parsley.
4. Mix with salt, pepper and lemon and season to taste.
5. Whisk the oil with the vinegar, mustard and sugar and season to taste. Arrange the radish and radish slices with the whole radishes and the onions on plates.
6. Form cams out of the ricotta with the help of two spoons and add to the salad. Garnish with the chervil and serve drizzled with the dressing. Good Appetite!
Radishes - spicy tubers
Radishes can be sowed in early spring. Because the tubers grow so rapidly, they need plenty of water and nutrients
Anyone who thinks that radishes are a mini variety of radishes is almost right. Both vegetables are closely related, but do not have the same ancestors. The small difference: Radishes are called tubers. These arise between root and leaf attachment. Radishes are one of the beets and are like carrots to the root vegetables.