The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 250 g basmati rice
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 350 ml vegetable broth
- 100 cream
- salt and pepper
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 30 g pine nuts
- 60 g black olives
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped herbs (for example basil, thyme, oregano)
- 50 g of grated cheese
- planed parmesan for garnish
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: 65 minutes)
1. Wash and drain the rice.
2. Peel the onion and garlic, finely chop. Keep some onion cubes.
3. Sauté remaining onion with garlic in oil until translucent.
4. Add the stock and cream, mix in the rice, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 160° C convection.
6. Wash spinach and drain. Set some leaves aside for garnish.
7. Roast pine nuts in a hot pan, also keep some.
8. Drain the olives, cut them down to five or six pieces. Mix all prepared ingredients with the herbs under the rice, season with salt and pepper.
9. Fill in a gratin dish, sprinkle with cheese, bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with the garnished ingredients and parmesan garnish.