The Content Of The Article:
Recipe for 10 to 12 pancakes
For the dough:
- 21 g of fresh yeast,
- 500 g of wholewheat flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Flour to work
- 400 g salsify
- Juice of a lemon
- 6 to 7 spring onions
- 130 g smoked tofu
- 200 g of sour cream
- 1 egg
- dried marjoram
- 1 bed of cress
1. Dissolve the yeast in 250 milliliters of lukewarm water. Knead the flour with a tablespoon of salt, the oil and the yeast to a smooth dough and let it cover covered for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees top and bottom heat.
3. Brush the salsify with gloves under running water, peel and cut into pieces about five centimeters long.
4. Cook the prepared salsify in a saucepan with one liter of water, one teaspoon of salt and the lemon juice for about 20 minutes. Drain off, quench cold and drain.
5. Wash, clean and cut the spring onions. Roll the tofu.
6. Mix the sour cream with the egg and season with salt, pepper and a little marjoram.
7. Knead the dough well again on the floured work surface, divide into 10 to 12 pieces and form into flat bread.
8. Cover the rye patties with the salsify, half of the spring onions and the tofu, then spread the sour cream over it. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining spring onions and cress and serve.