The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 600 g of carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 75 ml of dry white wine
- 150 ml vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons rosehip-mus
- Salt, pepper from the mill
- 150 g cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 60 g coarsely grated Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
1. Wash carrots, peel thinly and cut into slices about 0.5 centimeters thick. Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the carrots for about five minutes, stirring constantly. Deglaze with wine and let it boil down a bit. Pour the stock, simmer for about ten minutes, until the liquid is almost evaporated.
2. Mix rosehip-mus. Season vegetables with salt and pepper.
3. Mix cream cheese with cream and lemon juice. Spread the carrots and vegetables on the plates, add a dollop of cream cheese, sprinkle with parmesan and parsley and serve immediately.
Make rosehip-mus yourself
Best harvest time for the fruits of the wild and vitamin roses is from September to the end of October, but before the first frost
It is usually recommended to halve the rosehips and scratch out the seeds. However, it is easier to grow musle: remove the stems and calyx, place the washed fruit in a saucepan, bring to a boil, cover with water and simmer until soft. Drain off the water and pass the fruit through the fine sieve insert of the Passier mill ("Fleet Lotte"). Cores and hairs are held back in it. Collect the mus and, depending on the recipe, process it with sugar, gelling sugar or other ingredients.