The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for four people)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8 peppers (red and yellow)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tomatoes
- Juice and abrasion of 1/2 untreated lemon
- Salt pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
1. Peel garlic, finely chop. Wash peppers, cut in half, clean, cut into pieces. Sweat in 1 tablespoon of hot oil with garlic for 1-2 minutes.
2. Wash the tomatoes, quarter, core and add to the peppers. Take from the heat.
3. Mix remaining oil with lemon juice and grate, salt and pepper, add to the vegetables, allow to cool lukewarm. Add parsley before serving.