The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- Preparation (preparation / preparation time: about 25 minutes)
- Vitamin tip: pull fresh sprouts yourself
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 250 g of floury-boiled potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 40 g of streaky smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 600 ml vegetable broth
- 1 handful of sorrel
- 25 g of cress
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- Butter for frying
- 8 radishes
If you prefer vegetarian, just leave the bacon.
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: about 25 minutes)
1. Peel potatoes, wash and cut into small cubes.
2. Peel the onion and garlic, finely chop everything. Dice bacon or cut into thin strips.
3. Heat the oil in a pot and fry the potatoes with bacon, onions and garlic. Deglaze with the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for about ten minutes.
4. Meanwhile read the sorrel and cress and wash. Chop the sorrel, add to the soup and cook until the potatoes are soft.
5. Take half of the soup out of the pot and puree it, mix everything again in the pot and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Keep the soup warm.
6. Fry the eggs with butter to fried eggs. Clean radishes, wash and slice them into thin slices.
7. Arrange the soup in deep plates, place fried eggs on top. Sprinkle with the cress and radishes and serve.