The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for four people)
- 2 heads of chinese cabbage
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 150 g of feta
- 1 vegetable onion
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- pepper from the grinder
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 bunch of soup vegetables (cleaned and diced)
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 50 g of cream
- bright sauce binder at will
1. Separate leaves from Chinese cabbage, wash, spin dry, cut out hard sticks.
2. Blanch the large leaves in boiling salted water for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove, chill off cold and drain next to each other on a kitchen towel. Cut the small leaves into fine strips.
3. Wash and halve the peppers, free them from the cores and white inner walls, chop them a little.
4. Peel carrot, finely grate. Feta cut into small cubes. Peel onion and finely chop.
5. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the onion until glassy. Add the cabbage, peppers and carrots cut into strips. Sweat for 2 to 3 minutes while panning. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and remove from heat. Mix in the feta and parsley, allow the mass to cool slightly.
6. Place 2 large cabbage leaves side by side in half overlapping each other and put some of the mass on top. Slightly hammer in the long, opposite sides and roll up the leaves into roulades.
7. Fix with kitchen yarn or roulade needles, fry in a roasting pan in hot oil from all sides. Add the diced soup vegetables, sip briefly and deglaze everything with the broth and the cream. Cook over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Remove the roulades and keep warm. Pass roast stock through a sieve into a new saucepan, bring to a boil again. Tighten as desired with some sauce binder. Serve roulades in the gravy.