The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients and recipe
Stuffed jalapeños (for 4 people)
Preparation time: 70 minutes
12 jalapeños or small spicy peppers
1 small onion
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
125 g lumpy tomatoes
1 tin of kidney beans (about 140 g)
Olive oil for the mold
2-3 tbsp breadcrumbs
75 g of grated Parmesan or Manchego
2 handful of rocket
Lime slices to serve
1. Wash jalapeños, cut horizontally, remove seeds and white skin. Finely chop 12 jalapeño halves.
2. Peel the onion and garlic, finely chop, fry in hot oil until translucent. Add minced jalapeños, fry for a short time. Add tomatoes.
3. Drain the beans and add, simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 200° C top and bottom heat. Brush a casserole dish with oil, put in 12 jalapeño halves.
5. Remove the filling from the heat, mix in the crumbs and 3-4 tablespoons of cheese. Season with salt and pepper, fill in the pods. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan, bake Jalapeños in the oven for about 15 minutes.
6. Arrange with rocket, add lime wedges.