The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- Preparation (preparation / preparation time: about 30 minutes)
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
2 handfuls of lemon-basil
2 cloves of garlic
40 pine nuts
30 ml of olive oil
400 g Tagliolini (narrow tagliatelle)
200 g cream
40 g freshly grated pecorino
fried basil leaves
Salt, pepper from the mill
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: about 30 minutes)
1. Wash the basil and shake dry. Peel and squeeze the garlic.
2. Purée the basil with the garlic, pine nuts and olive oil.
3. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted al dente water. Drain briefly and bring to a boil with the cream.
4. Swing in the grated pecorino cheese and season the pasta with salt and pepper. Serve with pesto on plates and garnish with fried basil leaves.