The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for 4 persons)
For the dough:
- 10 g of fresh yeast
- about 300 g of flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Flour to work
- 3 to 4 ripe figs
- 400 g goat cheese roll
- Salt, white pepper
- 3 to 4 sprigs of rosemary
1. Dissolve the yeast in approximately 125 ml of lukewarm water, knead with the flour and salt to a smooth dough until it dissolves from the edge of the bowl. Add flour or water as needed.
2. Cover the dough in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the figs for the topping and cut into thin slices. Also cut the goat's cheese into thin slices.
4. Preheat the oven to 220° C circulating air.
5. Knead the yeast dough on a floured work surface and roll it out on baking paper to a sheet-sized pancake. Place with the baking paper on a baking sheet.
6. Spread the figs and goat's cheese on the breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper and bake on the bottom rail in a hot oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown. To serve, sprinkle with fresh rosemary.