The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for four people)
- 600 g of mirabelle
- 100 g of sugar
- 5 to 6 Madeleines (French sponge cake)
- 100 g cold cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 250 g mascarpone
- some cinnamon powder
1. Wash, halve and stone mirabelles. Heat in a pot with 50 g of sugar, stirring constantly and simmer gently for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool and put in the refrigerator for about two hours.
2. Break madeleines into small pieces and spread them over four glasses. Cover with about half of the mirabelle plums.
3. Beat the cream until stiff. Mix the yolks with the remaining sugar and beat with the mixer for about five minutes until frothy. Stir in the mascarpone and fold in the cream.
4. Mix the mascarpone cream with the remaining mirabelles, fill in the glasses, dust with cinnamon and serve immediately.