The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for 4 persons)
- 150 g borage leaves
- 50g rocket, salt
- 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g potatoes (floury cooking)
- 100 g celeriac
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 ml of dry white wine
- about 750 ml vegetable broth
- pepper from the grinder
- 50 g of creme fraiche
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of freshly grated Parmesan
- Borage flowers for garnish
1. Wash and clean the borage and the rocket. Set some rucola leaves aside for garnish, blanch the rest with brine leaves in salted water for about two minutes, quench in cold water and drain.
2. Peel the onion, garlic, potatoes and celery and cut into small cubes. Fry the onion and garlic cubes in hot oil until glassy. Add celeriac and potato cubes, deglaze with wine. Pour in the vegetable stock, bring to the boil briefly, season with salt and pepper and simmer gently for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Add the borage and rocket, finely puree the soup and, depending on the desired consistency, add a little creamy. Remove from heat and stir in crème fraîche and 1 to 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
4. Spread the soup on small plates and serve with rocket salad, leftover Parmesan cheese and borage flowers.