The Content Of The Article:
The vinegar tree is a widespread wood. You can find him in many gardens. Those who own one also know how quickly these trees or shrubs multiply. It is not so easy to get rid of these many deposits that form through the roots.
The vinegar tree likes a nutrient-rich soil and a sunny location. He only makes low demands on the ground. It also grows on lime and extremely dry soil. He does not like wet, acid and cold soils. Ideal is a sandy, well-drained, loose and slightly humus-rich soil.
You should never plant vinegar near the pond, because the foothills can pierce the pond liner. They are also not ideal near the road, because the roots lift pavement and slabs. If the vinegar tree did not drive so many troublesome offshoots, it would be the ideal shrub for the garden. He looks good, has an interesting autumn color and is easy to clean. Unfortunately, it multiplies unchecked and becomes an absolute plague.
Vinegar trees grow fast and become wide. You need virtually no care. You really only have to water the vinegar tree in extreme drought conditions. He is also fertilized only little. The vinegar tree is hardly affected by pests and enjoys good health. Diseases are unknown.
The vinegar tree requires no cut.
The root shoots of the vinegar tree appear in great numbers and not only around the tree, but also a few meters away. Even when the tree has been felled, new trees are formed again and again. You have to cut them off again and again, as early as possible, as far as possible on the ground. This eventually leads to fatigue of the plant. For a quick removal you have to use a herbicide, but be careful. You need a permit for this and should seek professional help.
Another means is to use round up. You can drill holes in the trunk and fill the medium or you can paint the tree stump with it. The action must be repeated several times.
You can also drill the roots and pour alcohol, but the question always remains whether you've got enough. You never manage anything.
All plant parts are poisonous, but only very slightly. You have to eat parts of it to get stomach and intestinal complaints. The milk juice can cause inflammation on the skin. If splashes of this juice get into the eyes, conjunctivitis can occur.
The main active ingredients are tannins, ellagic acid and the strongly acidic cell sap. Particularly toxic are the varieties Rhus radicans, verniciflua and toxicodendron.