The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- Preparation (preparation / preparation time: 15 minutes)
- Video: Make smoothie with herbs yourself
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 2 handfuls of watercress
- 1 cucumber
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 to 3 tomatoes
- Juice of a 1/2 lemon
- 150 g of creme fraiche
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Watercress leaves for decoration
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: 15 minutes)
1. Wash watercress, peel cucumber and dice. Set aside 2 to 3 tbsp cucumber cubes as a soup toppings. Peel off the garlic clove and chop it roughly. Wash tomatoes, halve, core and dice.
2. Purée the watercress with the rest of the cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, crème fraîche and olive oil. If necessary, add a little cold water.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange in soup plates, sprinkle with cucumber cubes and garnish with watercress leaves.