The Content Of The Article:
Garden furniture made of wood - They are especially popular because they look just a lot nicer than the usual and available in any hardware store plastic furniture. Especially popular with these furniture are teak furniture.
That these are more vulnerable and you have to treat them differently than plastic, that's clear. The following maintenanceYou should take note of tips to have something of this:
- Wooden furniture can be wiped off with a damp cloth at any time.
- For a thorough cleaning, especially in autumn, before storage in winter quarters, you should clean all furniture with a soapy water. Do not use any sharp cleaning agents!
- Storage should not be too cool or under any circumstances where it is wet. Covering with a tarpaulin is not recommended, as mold can form here.
- When spring lures out and the furniture is removed, they should be cleaned with lukewarm water and then dried in the air.
- Timber furniture should also be oiled from time to time and sanded off occasionally if the surface becomes too rough.
If you pay attention, you will have good-looking wooden furniture for a long time.