The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for 16 pieces)
For the dough:
- about 500 g of flour
- 1 cube of yeast (42 g)
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt,
- Flour to work
For the filling:
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt, pepper from the mill
- 50 g pine nuts
- 250 g ricotta
Preparation (preparation / preparation time: 75 minutes)
Sift the flour into a bowl, form a bowl in the middle and crumble the yeast into it. Mix yeast with sugar and 2 to 3 tbsp lukewarm water to the pre-dough. Cover in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
2. Add 200 ml of lukewarm water, oil and salt, knead everything. Cover and let it rest for another 30 minutes.
3. Wash the spinach for the filling. Peel shallots and garlic, finely dice.
4. Heat the butter in the pan, let the shallots and garlic glassy. Add spinach, let it stir while stirring. Salt and pepper.
5. Preheat the oven to 200° C top and bottom heat.
6. Roast pine nuts, allow to cool.
7. Knead dough again, roll out on a floured work surface to a rectangle (about 40 x 20 cm). Spread the ricotta on it, leaving a narrow margin at the sides and at the top. Spread the spinach and pine nuts on the ricotta, make the dough into a roll.
8. Press the edges well, cut into slices about 2.5 cm thick, place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.