The Content Of The Article:
- Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- Preparation (preparation and preparation time around 90 minutes)
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 1 handful of basil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 400 g of yogurt
- 1 tsp locust bean gum or guar gum
- 100 cream
- 400 grams of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
Preparation (preparation and preparation time around 90 minutes)
1. Brush off the basil and peel off the leaves. Set aside some for garnish and place the rest in a blender with lemon juice, 3 tablespoons powdered sugar and the yoghurt. Puree everything and sprinkle the carob seed flour. Then refrigerate for ten minutes until the cream slowly thickens.
2. Beat the cream until stiff, then strain and pour the mixture into four dessert glasses. Leave to cool for at least one hour and let it solidify.
3. Wash strawberries and cut into pieces. Mix with orange juice and remaining powdered sugar for about 20 minutes. Distribute on the mousse before serving and garnish each jar with basil.