The Content Of The Article:
Ingredients for the recipe (for four people)
- 4 smaller zucchini
- 250 ml of olive oil
- pepper from the grinder
- 8 spring onions
- 8 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 untreated lime
- 1 handful of marjoram
- 4 cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
1. Wash the zucchini, clean and cut lengthwise into slices about 5 millimeters thick.
2. Fry portion by portion in a hot pan in 2 tablespoons oil on both sides until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper, remove from the pan and spread on 4 small glasses or fill in a large glass.
3. Wash and clean the spring onions and cut into 4 to 5 centimeter long pieces. Peel the garlic, cut in half and, together with the spring onions, sauté briefly in a hot pan in a tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper and add to the zucchini.
4. Wash the lime hot, grate dry, halve lengthwise and cut into thin slices. Brown marjoram, pat dry, pull off. Mix with lime slices, cardamom and peppercorns under the remaining oil.
5. Pour the oil over the vegetables and leave it to rest overnight in the refrigerator.