The Content Of The Article:
- The basic recipe - low in calories and vegetarian
The right thing for midsummer: a zucchini soup vegetarian and low in calories. Even exotic, she is a pleasure.
Vegetable soup: It should be healthy and rich in vitamins, delicious in taste and easily digestible. Especially in summer is particularly suitable for a soup, prepared from fresh vegetables. Whether from your own garden or from the market: it should be crispy.
Fresh zucchini and herbs, for example, are ideal in summer for an easily digestible soup. Whether vegetarian and low-calorie for a small appetite or with hearty deposits, for every taste can prepare a hearty zucchini soup.
The basic recipe - low in calories and vegetarian
1 The zucchini soup should be light and tasty? Then why not try this vegetarian recipe idea?
- 2 to 3 zucchini (depending on the size of the fruit)
- 1 onion
- 1 toe garlic
- 2 small potatoes on request
- 500 to 750 ml vegetable broth
- Salt, pepper, dill, paprika
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon medium-hot mustard (also spicy mustard is possible, then only 1 teaspoon)
- if desired, 50 ml of cream or 2 tablespoons of creme fraiche
First, dice the zucchini, onions, garlic and peeled potatoes. Then put some olive oil in a larger pot and sweat the potatoes together with the onions and garlic. The potatoes should take on some color. However, you must make sure that the garlic is not too dark, otherwise it tastes bitter.
Now season your vegetables in the pot with salt and pepper and fill up with broth. Then add the diced zucchini, stir well and season with paprika and a tablespoon of dill.
Let the whole simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes. They should make sure that the potato pieces are cooked properly. Then add the mustard and puree the soup. Now all you have to do is season with lemon juice.
If you are a friend of creamy soups, add some cream or crème fraîche to your zucchini soup at the end. Remove the soup pot from the stove, otherwise the cream or crème fraîche will coagulate in the boiling soup. You will also get a creamy consistency if you stir a piece of ice cold butter under the soup.
2 This soup can be easily refined with all sorts of deposits for a hearty enjoyment.
➔ other ingredients as you like
- Pour 50 g of diced bacon crispy and add at the end together with the frying fat in the soup
- smoked fish, e.g. Trout or salmon, or shrimp give the soup a very special flavor
- Add 50 g of grated Parmesan, which makes the soup especially spicy
- Croutons or cheese chips as a topping are a crunchy addition
- Pumpkin seeds or roasted sunflower seeds go well with the soup
- Fry 2 fried eggs from both sides and cut into strips to add to the soup
- Turn small meatballs out of minced meat, roast and add
3With a handle in the Asian spice box a zucchini soup once exotic prepared.
- 2 to 3 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 to 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 300 ml broth
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- some fresh ginger, chopped (about ½ teaspoon)
- Curry powder, salt, pepper, paprika
The zucchini and onion are diced and fried in peanut oil. Then add curry paste and the ginger and delete the whole with broth and coconut milk. The soup can simmer for about 10 minutes. Then puree your exotic zucchini soup and taste it again. Lovers of piquant taste can add a pinch of chili flakes to their soup.